Contractor Positions Available for 2021-22 Season
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED FOR:
The Canmore Minor Hockey Association (CMHA) invites its interested members to submit a proposal for the provision of providing ongoing services as Tournament Coordinator for the 2021-2022 CMHA season.
The Tournament Coordinator would manage and run all CMHA Tournaments starting September 1, 2021 and finishing March 31, 2022.
Typical services required to be provided by the Tournament Coordinator include, but is not limited to the following:
- Scheduling, brochure & program making
- Organization of volunteers, workers, dressing rooms & refs
- Organize welcome table & registration
- Run and manage the tournament
- Invites to teams/ correspondence with teams - emails should be responded within 48 hours
- Organization of prizes, awards, goodie bags & or trophies, which will be paid by CMHA
- Communicate and collaborate with CMHA regarding the acceptance of teams attending the tournaments, the choice of goodie bags and trophies
- Correspondence with Hotels to get the best possible price for teams coming to tournament; · Market high end sponsors to help cover the costs
- Sponsorship & obtaining possible raffle items
- Provide a breakdown of tournament costs to CMHA Treasurer at the end of each event
Proposal for Tournament Coordinator position shall be submitted by Friday July 30, 2021 before 5:00pm to CMHA by email to email@example.com
The Canmore Minor Hockey Association (CMHA) invites its interested members to submit a statement of qualifications for the provision of providing ongoing services as Ice Coordinator for the 2021-2022 CMHA season.
Typical services required to be provided by the Ice Coordinator include, but is not limited to the following:
- Liaison between CMHA and The Town of Canmore (TOC) & The Town of Banff (TOB)
- Prepare and submit ice request to the TOC & The TOB prior to each Town’s deadline
- Attend Ice Allocation meeting for both the TOC & TOB
- Create & maintain a fair practice schedule for all CMHA teams
- Ensure that all practice schedules are posted on the CMHA website
- Schedule all conditioning camps and evaluations as requested by the CMHA Board and Coaching Coordinator
- Schedule all Goalie Clinics, Skills Clinics etc. as requested by the Coaching Coordinator
- Send practice and game schedules to the TOC & TOB on a weekly basis
- Prepare ice submission for all leagues (CAHL, RHL & RMFHL) ensuring that they are done in accordance with the league guidelines and submitted prior to the league deadlines (for tiering rounds, regular season and playoffs season)
- Maintain a relationship with all managers and work together to reschedule games and practices as necessary, book playoff and provincial games
- Work with the Tournament Coordinator to schedule tournament games
- Liaison between CMHA and Bow Valley Referee Association, maintain a good relationship with the Referee Assigner and request the referees for all CMHA games
- Review all permits from the TOC & TOB and referee invoices to ensure accuracy prior to submitting them to the Treasurer for payment
- Responding to emails from League Representatives, Facility Booking Coordinators, Referee Assignor, Team Managers etc. in a timely manner.
Proposal for Ice Coordinator position shall be submitted by June 20th, 2021 before 2:00pm to CMHA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested individuals must demonstrate their ability to achieve a high standard of quality in the provision of the above described services.
The Proposal should include a cover letter, the individual profile and/or resume, experiences and references, and should indicate any particular areas of expertise or the reasons for which the proponent is best qualified to provide the above described services.
The proponent should also indicate the requested compensation for the above described services, either as lump sum or monthly fee. Percentage of revenue or net revenue will not be accepted as compensation term.
The Proposals will be evaluated based on the respondents’ qualifications, track record and recent experiences and the successful proponent will be selected on the basis of their qualifications and performance.
All inquiries or questions related to this Request for Proposal shall be emailed to email@example.com