AA/AAA Forms

 If your child is trying out for a team at a higher level association (i.e. Cochrane/Airdrie), you will need a Notification of Try-Out form.  Please fill out the "Hockey Alberta Notification of Try Out" form and then contact the CMHA President to arrange for an endorsing signature. If your child is wanting to attend a sanctioned activity outside of your home association (camps, tournaments), please fill out the "Hockey Alberta Letter of Permission" form and send to your CMHA President  for an endorsing signature. Please note that all CMHA players are required to be registered here in Canmore prior to endorsement. 

Notification of Try Out

Letter of Permission 


Player Movement/Parent Declaration Forms

If you have just moved to Canmore and are applying to the Canmore Minor Hockey Association for the first time, you will need to complete the below "Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form"
Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form (for proof of residency)

Should you wish to move your player from or to our association from another association, while remaining at the same address you will need to fill out and return the Player Movement Form to the registrar at


Financial Aid Forms 

KidSport Alberta Provincial Fund Application

KidSport Bow Valley Application

Jumpstart Online Application Form




RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

Get Started

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

Get Started

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

Get Started

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

Get Started